Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
How much is the shipping fee?
Banana Republic delivers nationwide. Shipping fee is calculated based on its actual, or dimensional weight, whichever is higher. It is also dependent on the delivery location. Standard shipping rates are as follows: For the first 3 kilos, shipping fee for Metro Manila is ₱150 and ₱200 for Provincial Areas. There will be an additional ₱65 per kilo in excess of 3 kilos. Free shipping for orders ₱4,000 and above..
How long does delivery take?
For Metro Manila orders, we deliver in 3-5 business days. For provincial orders, please give us up to 10 business days to deliver your order. If your package hasn’t arrived within the estimated delivery time, please email us at email@example.com or call us at +632-8-830-5000. Customer Service is open on Mondays - Sundays at 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM.
Are all items available when I place my order?
We strive to ensure that all items on the website are available upon request. However, there may be instances where items will be out of stock. In cases such as this, we shall deliver the available items in your sales order. Please note that if the original order was pre-paid, a refund will be in place for the out of stock items.
What are my payment options?
Customers can pay for the items and other charges if any (i.e., delivery), thru any of the following modes of payment:
- Credit/Debit Card via PayPal
- Credit/Debit Card or GCash via Paynamics
- BDO, BPI, or HSBC Installment via Paynamics - 3 months 0% interest for a minimum purchase of P6,000
- Installment option may not be available on certain promotions.
- UPON DELIVERY
- Cash On Delivery (COD)
- Pay on Delivery with Transakto (for Entrego deliveries only):
- Applicable to COD orders with a minimum purchase of P500
- BPI online/Mobile app required
For security purposes, payments made online via credit card go through an additional layer of security using 3-D Secure technology. 3-D Secure is a global authenticated payment program and interoperable technology standard for secure payment, more commonly called Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode, protecting merchants from chargeback losses and costs related to fraudulent or disputed online transactions. A transaction using 3-D Secure will initiate a redirect to the website of the issuing bank to authorize the transaction. Specialty Lifestyle Concepts, Inc. does not have control over the authentication method used by the issuing banks. After authentication, you will be redirected back to the bananarepublic.com.ph checkout page to complete your order. For more information on authentication, please contact your issuing bank.
What is PayPal?
For information regarding PayPal payments and accounts, visit the PayPal website https://www.paypal.com/.
What is Paynamics?
Paynamics Technologies Inc. is an electronic payment solution provider that offers a secure, real-time payment processing of credit/debit cards and other payment systems online.
What is Transakto?
Transakto: Pay on Delivery is a new and secure way to pay for COD transactions using the BPI Online/Mobile app. If you select COD on checkout, you can pay for your order with Transakto upon delivery instead of cash.
For more information regarding Transakto payments and accounts, please visit the Transakto website: https://www.bpi.com.ph/personal/bank/digital-banking/mobile/pay-on-delivery.
If you need help with your Transakto payment or delivery, you may contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I use a promotional or discount code?
Enter your promo code in the “Promotions” area of the shopping cart and click “Apply” to show the discounted price. Please note that the value of the promo code is divided proportionally to each item. You cannot return an item bought on promotions/sale unless it is damaged or a wrong item was delivered. You will receive a full refund based on the actual price paid by the customer. Promotional or discount codes cannot be combined with any other ongoing promotions or discounts.
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICIES
How do I return a product bought through the Banana Republic online shop?
You have the right to return the purchased product for the following reasons:
- Change of Size - The product you ordered does not fit you.
- Change of Colour - Only allowed if the item is damaged upon receipt.
- Wrong Item - The product you received was not the product you ordered.
- Damaged/Defective Item - The product you ordered was damaged when you received it.
Please note the following:
- You may exchange the size of your item. The return shipment is free of charge for the first return/exchange. Delivery charges shall apply for succeeding returns.
- Items that are bought on promo or sale are not valid for return or exchange unless the item is damaged/defective upon receipt.
- Underwear/Boxers will not be accepted for exchange for hygienic & sanitary reasons. These items will only be accepted for return if the items are damaged upon receipt.
- Items may be returned within 30 days from the date of receipt.
- The value of the item at the time of exchange is the price paid or current selling price whichever is lower. However, if damaged upon receipt, the value of the item at the time of exchange is the price paid or current selling price whichever is higher.
- If Returned via 3PL Drop-off or Pick-up, value at the time the item was received in eCommerce Warehouse shall apply.
- Service Level Agreement (SLA) to receive the replacement item:
- Metro Manila - 7 to 14 days
- Provincial - 14 to 28 days
- If the item is not approved for return, the customer will shoulder the shipment fee worth ₱200 via Cash-on-Delivery.
- If a purchase is Returned to the Store, Store policies shall apply.
- Items must be in good condition (unless the item received is defective) with original packaging and tags still intact.
- Only products purchased from this website may be returned at any Banana Republic Philippines store, except outlet stores. Please contact our customer service team by emailing email@example.com to declare the items that you wish to return. We will provide instructions to facilitate your request.
Any return or exchange without prior notification through email (firstname.lastname@example.org) shall not be accepted. To view the complete return policy, please click here.
The time it takes to receive your refund or reversal will depend on your bank or card
provider. You may contact your bank to check the status of the refund / payment reversal.
All returned products that do not comply with our return policies will be returned to you without refund. We may also ask you to pay for the related shipping charges of sending these items back to you.
How do I return a product bought through Banana Republic's third-party partners such as Zalora, Rustans.com, and Trunc.ph?
Please be advised that Zalora and Rustans.com return & exchange are not allowed in the store. Customers can directly coordinate with the Customer Service of Zalora and Rustans.com, listed below.
- For Zalora, you may contact their customer service through email@example.com, or you may visit this link for more info.
- For Rustans.com, you may contact their customer service through this link, or you may visit their R&E policy here for more info.
- For Trunc.ph, you may contact their customer service through firstname.lastname@example.org, or you may visit their FAQs and Return Policy here for more info.