The 90s Straight Jean
-Our designers selected this style from the 1990s, reviving it with a non-stretch denim quality that mimics the character and authentic appeal of the original. Designed to be worn high-rise, but you can also size up to wear it lower on the hips.
-High rise, straight from hip to hem
-Zip-front with button closure. Belt loops.
- FREE on orders of P4000 or more
- P200 flat rate for orders under P4000
- FREE returns and exchanges on all orders
- No returns or exchanges on final sale items
- By mail: contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- In store: with invoice used for purchase
-90s Straight Fit: High rise, straight from hip to hem.
-Inseams: Regular 30.5"
- Shirts & Sweaters
REGULAR SIZE CHART
PETITE SIZE CHART
How to measure
With arms relaxed at your sides, measure the fullest part of your bust, keeping the tape parallel to the ground.
Place your hand on your hip with your arm bent at 90 degrees. Measure from the middle of the back of your neck, across your shoulder and down your arm to the wrist.